A bettor with PointsBet Sportsbook turned a $500 12-leg parlay on a range of sports including basketball, soccer and ice hockey into over $285,000.
The player made some brave choices including Almeria to beat La Liga leaders Barcelona on Sunday, with the total odds of the 12-leg parlay coming to +57009.
Full parlay details:
- (NCAA) St Bonaventure Bonnies to beat St. Joseph’s Hawks @ -550
- (NCAA) Maryland Terrapins to beat Northwestern Wildcats @ -300
- (NCAA) Ohio State Buckeyes to beat Illinois Fighting Illini @ -325
- (NCAA) Providence Friars to beat Georgetown Hoyas @ -750
- (NCAA) Belmont Bruins to beat Northern Iowa Panthers @ -130
- (La Liga) Almeria to beat Barcelona @ +220
- (NBA) Milwaukee Bucks to beat Phoenix Suns @ -145
- (NHL) Buffalo Sabres -1.5 vs Washington Capitals @ +205
- (NCAA) Michigan Wolverines to beat Wisconsin Badgers @ -250
- (NHL) Minnesota Wild to beat Coloumbus Blue Jackets @ -315
- (NHL) Toronto Maple Leafs -1.5 vs Seattle Kraken @ +165
- (NBA) Denver Nuggets to beat Los Angeles Clippers @ -140
HUGE WIN 🚨
This PointsBet bettor turned $500 into $285,545 with this 12 leg parlay 🤯 pic.twitter.com/QnBUX8MLWk
— PointsBet Sportsbook (@PointsBetUSA) February 27, 2023
If you’d like to have your own try at one of these parlays, check out the best offshore sportsbooks who offer a range of different markets on tonight’s sporting action.
The NBA is back in action with a range of games tonight: Charlotte Hornets vs Detroit Pistons, Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat, New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics and New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic.
Other Content You May Like