March Madness is finally here, and fans everywhere are filling out their brackets in hopes of winning big. This year, Jazz Sports is offering an incredible $1 million prize to anyone who can predict a perfect bracket. While the odds of doing so are slim, it’s still exciting to dream big and participate in the contest. And even if you don’t get the perfect bracket, there are plenty of other prizes on offer too.
Jazz Sports March Madness Bracket Contest With $1 Million Prize for a Perfect Bracket
- 📅 Start Date: March 16th, 2023, 12:30pm ET
- 💵 Entry Requirements: One free entry per account (one additional bracket for every $250 deposit, two if Bitcoin or crypto used to deposit)
- 🏀 Maximum Entries: Unlimited
- 🙌 Perfect Bracket Prize: $1 million
- 💰 First Place Prize: $2,500
Jazz Sports are offering a massive $1 million to anybody that can predict a perfect bracket in this year’s March Madness. However, even if you don’t quite manage the perfect bracket, there are still some big prizes up for grabs.
Jazz Sports March Madness Bracket Contest Prizes
Here’s a breakdown of the prizes for Jazz Sports’ March Madness Bracket Contest:
No Perfect Bracket:
- 1st Place: $2,500 cash
- 2nd Place: $1,000 cash
- 3rd Place: $500 cash
- 4th-10th Place: $100 free play
- 11th-25th Place: $50 free play
- 26th-50th Place: $25 free play
- 51st-100th Place: $10 free play
Jazz Sports March Madness Bracket Contest Entry Requirements
- Existing customers with at least one deposit in the past will find a bracket credited to their account
- New Jazz Sports customers can open an account and process their initial deposit to receive their bracket via an automated system the next morning
- Additional brackets with every deposit of $250 or more
- Depositing via Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will earn you two additional brackets for every $250 deposited
- Simply process your deposit and claim your brackets via phone, live chat, or email.
It’s important to note that only active players are eligible to receive cash prizes. An active player is defined as having at least $1000 worth of sports wagers during the March Madness Tournament and one deposit in the last 30 natural days from the start of the tournament.
Contestants who fail to meet this requirement will be awarded 50% of the prize as Free Play in their account with a 5x rollover requirement.
March Madness Bracket Tips
When filling out your bracket, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all the statistics and information available. However, even a college basketball novice has as good a chance of winning the prize as your seasoned pro. With that being said, here are a few of the key statistics to help with your bracket:
- 32 of the last 36 winners have been a 1, 2, or 3 seed
- All four 4-seeds have advanced to the second round just 11 times in the past 37 tournaments
- There is an 86% chance of at least one upset when a 7-seed plays a 10-seed in the first round
Regardless of the statistics, March Madness is an exciting time for basketball fans and bracket enthusiasts alike. The chance to win big prizes like the ones offered by Jazz Sports only adds to the excitement. So, fill out your bracket, cross your fingers, and enjoy the madness.